Thursday, September 25, 2008

Adam's progress

Adam has been doing OT for the past 4 weeks. He is doing so good and working so hard. When we started he would only go backwards in his walker. He is now going all over the house. He even went into the kitchen and took everything out of one of the drawers. Yesterday we put him on the outside of the walker and tried to get him working on moving his feet. He took a few steps. Which was exciting! Adam can sit great and roll over and can stand up holding onto my hands But he can not get into these positions. He can not get into a sitting position or pull up. But he is making amazing progress! I swear yesterday he looked right at me and said "mamamamma"! He is holding his hand up when you say by. He loves patty cake. So we are really starting to see the changes we were hoping for!
He is so sweet and so loved! His grandparents adore him! His brothers always want to hold him and miss him when he spends the night with grandmama and granddaddy. We are blessed to have such a great support system.
Adam will be 16 months tomorrow. I can not believe it! I can not imagine life without sweet baby Adam! I love you Adam, Adam!!

No comments: